- Watchdog (Automatically restarts the miner in case of errors or loss of connection)
- Failover pools (Automatically connects to secondary pools if the main pool is not available, support unlimited number of secondary pools)
- Energy Efficiency Calculator (Shows the energy consumption of each GPU, Sol/W)
- SSL stratum connections support (selectively)
- Works on Windows and Linux.
What is GMiner?
GMiner is a well-known miner that is in demand in the community. Its main advantage lies in the support of many algorithms and, accordingly, cryptocurrencies.W
as released on September 21, 2018 and was warmly received by users. Thanks to unique developments and stability in just six months,
the miner has become a favorite of Equihash algorithms.
GMiner is created by a Russian team of experts in high-performance computing and cryptography. GMine
r is focused on NVIDIA and AMD platforms and supports the most popular algorithms such as: Ethash, ProgPoW, KAWPOW, Equihash, CuckooCycle. GMiner maintains a leading position in the mining of such coins as Beam, Grin, Cortex, Bitcoin Gold. In 2020, the miner added support for Ethash, ProgPoW and KAWPOW algorithms with high performance relative to competitors. The development team never stops there and achieves maximum performance of algorithms with minimal energy consumption, these qualities distinguish GMiner among competitors and win the hearts of users.
- Cuckaroo29/Cuckatoo31 (Grin) (Nvidia only)
- Cuckoo29 (Aeternity) (Nvidia only)
- Cuckaroo29s (Swap) (Nvidia only)
- Equihash 96,5 (MinexCoin) (Nvidia only)
- Equihash 144,5 (Bitcoin Gold, BitcoinZ, SnowGem, ZelCash) (Nvidia only)
- Equihash 150,5 (BEAM) (Nvidia/Amd)
- Equihash 192,7 (Zero, Genesis) (Nvidia only)
- Equihash 210,9 (Aion) (Nvidia only)
|kawpow, rvn, ravencoin||1%|